If you believe your copyright material is being used on this website or is otherwise available via any of our TV solutions or software without permission, submit a notice from our infringement form right of this text.
Alternatively, you may notify the designated copyright at AYNA OTT via email at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work, a description of where the material is located (e.g., a URL or the like) or otherwise can be found, your contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail)
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized,
- a further statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf, and your electronic or physical signature.
Please note, AYNA OTT does not review, manage, or otherwise control content creation, acquisition by our customers. We provide TV Solutions services such as content delivery, content & customers management software and applications, these solutions are managed and operated by our content provider customers and they serve it to their end users.
Requesting AYNA OTT to take down content will not permanently resolve content being delivered from the content publisher’s origin. For permanent resolution, we strongly recommend that you also communicate your complaint directly to the content publisher.
To submit a complaint to AYNA OTT, please provide the information requested below. All fields are required in order for us to process your report. Please be aware that we reserve the right to reject reports that are incomplete, unclear, or incorrect. By submitting this information and clicking “Submit,” I am stating under penalty of perjury that:
- I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of certain intellectual property rights; and
- I have a good faith belief that the listings identified below offer items or contain materials that are not authorized by me, my agent, or the law